Friday, April 20, 2012

The Gift of Laughter

If you know me at all you know that I like to laugh... A Lot! If you don't, then I guess you just learned something new about me! :)

Laughter is the best medicine- and you know me being a "Dockter" I try to get my Full Dosage Everyday, and in the process I help others get their fair share as well!

So those of you who have had the wonderful opportunity to share many laughing moments that turned into hours with me I would like to share with you something way better!!

Here is a little taste of what I get to deal with daily...




I'm not good at making movies, but here it goes... hopefully you liked the content more than the quality! :) 

**Truth is it's not always a laughing matter... but that's what I choose to focus on!


Oh and also: I think my habit of miss-matched is starting to rub off on them just a little...





*A day without laughter is a day wasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment